Tuesday 31 March 2015

Day 40 - anything I'd like *edit*

I've liked drawing dinosaurs since I was a kid and would still give my left arm and my meeting a non-violent death for being a velociraptor trainer (the standart prerequisites for getting that job, as I have learned), but my palaeontology is very shaky and not up to date by now. I never really got over the feather thing, still resent it for entirely aesthetical reasons and will need a lot of time to come to terms with it.


*edit*
In a way, for documentary reasons, I left the blurry photo I originally uploaded below.








3 comments:

  1. oh come on. Fluffy T-rex, best thing evah. look at this: https://40.media.tumblr.com/f12587d0a4ca4bcab9cb2e0de58b550e/tumblr_njwwvcZZjJ1qicbqio3_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uuungh... right into the childhood, as they say on the internet.

      Delete
  2. Well, had H.F. Osborn known this, I suspect he would have chosen a different name.

    ReplyDelete